No interior Blower-help rquired

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

Mr_P
still on the production line
Passat model: B6

No interior Blower-help rquired

Post by Mr_P »

Hi guys,

I am new to this site and i must say how great it is and how helpful everyone seems to be on here. I have a problem with the interior fan not working, having read through the different topics on here I ahve done all the checks and replaced some parts as well.

I have recently Purchased a late 2005 Passat B6 1.9TDI estate and the fan does not work on any speed whatsoever, unable to find any blown fuses and finding that the fan works when applying a direct feed to it, I have been through all the wiring checking for feeds everything seems to be fine apart from the feed from the control panel to the motor. The readings say nothing regardless of where the fan speed is put. Based on this I bought a new control panel and replaced the old one but even with the new one in place I still have no feed to the motor. Is there a hidden relay/fuse that I can not find? Please help I am tearing my hair out with it and I am completely at a loss as are a couple of mates who work/worked for Vw :???: :mad: .

Many thanks in advance

Paul

This topic has 26 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login