Bodywork warranty

VW have now released there NEW passat range. Please add any technical know how or info into here. NO FOR SALE/PARTS/TALK here..

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

pachanga231
B5.5
Passat model: b5.5 tdi 130 PD

Bodywork warranty

Post by pachanga231 »

Hi

I have a 2013 passat and some rust is appearing on the passenger side wings. Ive only had the car a short while whats the warranty from VW and how do i get the ball moving to get this checked from them

Im based in Burnley so the closest dealership to me is Blackburn, upon calling them they tell me that they are just a smart repair centre and i need to contact Bolton. Upon calling Bolton they tell me i need to call Manchester as Bolton dont have a bodyshop!

I dont mind travelling out to a dealership but want to know what are they like honouring claims, the car was clean and tidy when bought so am surprised. Hopefully its not been involved in a accident and its a VW issue.

Thanks in advance.
B5.5 Passat Sport 130PD 6speed (Upsoluted) - Xenons - Cruise Control - Phatbox - Chrome Mirrors - FK Coilovers - 312mm brake upgrade - Mirror Polished 18" Keskin KT1's - Badgeless Grille - Blue LED - Touareg Torch - More to come

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login