Camber bolts for Rear on 4motion

From engines to interiors , have you a question or can you help, ask and answer here !

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

LozGB-SWE
Passat model: B5.5 4motion

Camber bolts for Rear on 4motion

Post by LozGB-SWE »

Hi,
Very informative forum. Hopefully someone will be able to answer my question. I'm in the process of replacing suspension parts all round for my newly purchased 2003 B5.5 1.9tdi 4motion Estate AVF (its stopped snowing here in Sweden for the time being so i thought i'd start the process of replacing parts ready for this years test). Never had one of these (had a few normal 2wd b5.5 estates). Looking under the rear of the vehicle, I can see 2 No. camber bolts per side (1 No. for the lower control arm going into the knuckle, and 1 No. near the rubber bushing for the anti roll bar, i've attached a photo of the bolt in question). Looking on the febest website and other sites, and using the exploded diagram they provide, the lower control arm camber bolt item no. is 2329-006-kit (great), but can't see one for this other camber bolt. Does anyone know if these are the same bolt and therefore can be used in both instances, or are they diffence, and if so, do you have a replacement item no. for it. I'm using autodoc for the parts, and these don't appear to have a number this this either. Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou for you time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.