My first Passat B5 1.8 20v Turbo

We have some budding photographers on here...talk here about cameras/settings/kit/locations ...and the like..post your videos/links/makings also for all to see...

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Timmmis
Passat model: B5

My first Passat B5 1.8 20v Turbo

Post by Timmmis »

Hi all,
got my first passat on Saturday.. needed a good clean and spent the last few days cleanin it up abit, new numberplates, front grill and bumper grills, have got indicator lenses on the way.

Engne has been fitted with a Garrett Gt28 turbo? if anybody knows anything about these id like to have abit of a lesson as im new to the VW scene and don't really know the capabilities of these turbos. It has a front mount intercooler and a full decat stainless exhaust. previous owner tells me it is ready for a remap id also like to know what power im looking at with the said mods and what I can push her to without emptying my pockets too much.

Looking to get it serviced and have my sump cleaned to stop the "sludge" problem I keep reading about. if anyone knows anyone that will help me out it would be much appreciated :) pics will follow if someone can tell me how I upload?? my pics are all bigger than 256kb :/?

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login