Passat 5.5 Highline 130pd

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

jamiev5
still on the production line
Passat model: b5.5 V5

Passat 5.5 Highline 130pd

Post by jamiev5 »

bought this as a winter hack as i have a Golf gt tdi @ the moment but its not the best condition wise & its a bit baggy etc... so upgraded to this beautiful 130pd highline in Platinum silver metallic.

Its a 2004 car with quarter of a million miles, but its been cherished by its 2 previous owners. Second owner owned the car 7 years & it was his pride & Joy, spent thousands on it, princley sum of a bag of sand.

pics from the ad

I need to sell the Golf first, but plans are some FK coilovers as it handles like the QE2 and tonight i'll be fitting my sony bluetooth headunit & some 5000K hid's

I plan on giving it a machine polish @ the weekend, having all the wheels off, painting the calipers & cleaning the arches out.

Anyway, glad to be back in a Passat, its my second car, i have a bmw z4 coupe which is my toy which is now hibernating for the winter.

Oh, and the Golf is the one in the background i'm currently selling :oops:

Jamie

This topic has 39 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login