My 2006 VW Passat 3.2 FSI V6 DSG 4Motion

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

a7788
B1
Passat model: B6

My 2006 VW Passat 3.2 FSI V6 DSG 4Motion

Post by a7788 »

Hi all,

Thought I would start my own thread which I can update as I do bits etc. Picked her up last week, has some issues that needs to be dealt with - mainly the rust but will get that to the dealer shortly. Coil pack recall hasn't been carried out yet so that can happen at the same time.

Car is really well specced with Xenons, Auto lights/wipers, dimming rear view mirror and drivers side mirror, folding side mirrors, Electric heated Alcantara seats, Front and rear parking sensors, Auto hold, side airbags, electric sun roof, and built in booster seats in the rear. Don't think there was anything else but will add it on here if I remember.

So far I have ordered a set of oem chrome headlight, window and boot/fuel switches, RNS 510, MK6 Golf GTI multi function steering wheel and a OEM Bluetooth kit. I want a new instrument cluster as well but seem to rare as anything - am after a passat CC colour unit (part # 3C8 920 98*) if anyone knows of anything for sale please let me know. Also bought some alloys from an R36 I believe (can't remember what they're called now) but has new tyres on them as well :-bd

Anyway, some pics - these are from the for sale ad, haven't had time to do a proper clean yet so they will do for now;

2006 VW Passat 3.2 FSI V6 DSG 4Motion

This topic has 47 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login