Re: My B6 Saloon!! Major Work in Progress

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

TUTEni
still on the production line
Passat model: B6

Re: My B6 Saloon!! Major Work in Progress

Post by TUTEni »

Hi all been on the site for a few months now thought it was about time I posted a few pictures up.

My names Ross and I'm from Northern Ireland. I've had my passat for just over a year now I also own a mk4 golf.

Pic of my golf to start off with

The passat is a 2006 2.0 TDI Sport
I'll try and get the pictures in order as best I can and please excuse the dodgy phone pictures

Firstly when i bought it completely standard

first thing i did was give it a good clean using a clay bar and poorboys black hole finished with nattys paste wax

The next thing that happened was a local paul walker memorial cruise. I decided to take the passat in a way that I first remembered paul walker which was surprisingly not in the fast and the furious but in 2 fast 2 furious in the silver skyline

Christmas was next and my present from the missus was a set of coilovers for the passat got them fitted shortly after

Few other various pics including a local event called cruise for cancer and my meeting with a fox

Also most recently the passat decided to seize the engine so its currently off the road. Getting a few upgrades mainly bigger pistons, a new metal intake manifold rather than the plastic one which had started to split also happened to get a Carbonio Intake for 80 quid off ebay. once its all sorted i will get it mapped to make the most of the hybrid turbo that it had fitted a few months after I bought it!

Manifold was a mess when it arrived so got the mr muscle out an gave it a clean

More to come shortly have big plans for this car including more power, full retrim and a full respray. have a few other things im working on also currently in the process of making my own smooth front grill and refurbing a set of rs6 alloys to run during winter.
Last edited by TUTEni on Sun May 22, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 23 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login