My new T4 scrapper

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

dubvrs
B2
Passat model: B6 CC

My new T4 scrapper

Post by dubvrs »

Well getting bit of an itch to realy cut up something and my CC is not the car to cut up I purchased this T4.

Cost of £350 and been in a field for 7 years :-o floors gone and loads of bits missing but I do have a stock pile of parts in the unit.

We dragged it out of the field on Saturday so it now begins.

Pressure washed to remove all the moss and then removed all the pads so it can be moved lol. Got the grinder on the arch's to see if it would turn to dust on impact.

Got a spare Ford KA sunroof so cut the hole in the roof and also cut the holes for the side windows.

Put some fresh fuel in and hooked up the booster pack. Started after a couple of goes and runs ok. Then I pressure washed the engine bay and a large chunk of the sump fell off lol.

Fitted Vauxhaul Calibre rear springs to lower it 80mm. Front torsion bars seized so ordered a set of new nuts. Spare set of staggered Merc wheels fitted but bit to wide at the back so going to flare the rear arch's.

Thinking of cutting the back off it like a crew cab pickup :D

Going to be done on a budget this as the CC takes most of it. Should get the front lowered over the weekend.

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login