b5.5 130pd sport now with fmic

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

madmark
B2
Passat model: b5.5 130afv spor

b5.5 130pd sport now with fmic

Post by madmark »

bought mine 2 weeks ago from garage 200k on the clock but full breeze history and is tight as a drum and completely untouched (till now) it has most of the toys heated seats climacontrol, folding mirrors, electric sunroof and cannot fault it in anyway i love driving it, so much infact ive clocked 900miles in two weeks, got all the bits for full service, which will get done over weekend, then it needs full set of discs and pads and will be mint again, but the mods have started! after telling mrs i wont do anything to it unlike my old car lol. sorry about state of it but if you saw where i live youd understand!

first up 5000k hids and led side lights

then what i think was a bargain, a set of coilies on ebay local for 100quid!i watched them for a few days and they sold then back on then sold and back on again so text him offered him the cash and collected next day, he said they were on car for a year, now hes selling and wants it back to standard, and buy condition of them i believe him, see for ya self, i know they aint expensive set but want air ride next year so theses will do till then, ta technix coilies

thats me spent for a while, wont be fitting till i get some wheels sorted and engine raised as i do use a few tracks about to see family so gotta be carefull of sump, oh and im an upholsterer so full leather and alcantara is on the cards but summit bit brighter than black :hyst

this was last car and to be honest yes it was fast 330bhp but the ride and everything about it was shocking, compared to pissat

and lack of tallent and ice it ended up like this

pretty gutting as alot of hard work down the pan but end of day just a hunk of metal and i walked away untouched!!
Last edited by madmark on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 10 times in total.

This topic has 65 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login