silver/blue saloon new leathers :)

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

smithy756
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: b5.5 tdi

silver/blue saloon new leathers :)

Post by smithy756 »

just wanted to follow the trend & create my own build thread & see the before & after shots , also receive some great feedback good & bad ofcourse ;)
well it started in 2009 when we decided to look for a 2nd car , after wanting something different from our usual vauxhalls & fords we decided to look at vw , 1st we were looking at a bora tdi when we were offered from a family member the chance to view there vw passat tdi , on 1st viewing i have to admit i was not attracted to the colour or the fact it was dirty with missing wheel trims =;
after a few nights contemplating i took it for a test drive .... i was instantly impressed with the feel & sturdiness of the drive it handled well & seemed to have a very responsive accelerator :D
i was told to keep it for a week while i decide but truth be told my mind was already made up ,
so here how she looked ....

i have always liked my cars to look slightly modified nothing other the top ...... eg; alloys , tints , exhaust trim , leather interior , & keep them clean / tidy ( which is hard with 2 kids & the mrs ) haha

i said this time i was not going to do any changes & just enjoy free motoring , which didnt last long , so while on ebay i started looking for some alloys to get rid of the steelies , after searching for some thing local i found some audi a4's , over all in fair condition so i sent the ebay message do you have a buy now price in mind? the gentlemen replied £40 so i said im on my way haha,
when i got there he said one tyre will need replacing so you can have them for £30 i shook is hand & said thank you as i was loading them in the boot he returned with a bag of wheel bolts plus 2 sets of locking nuts , obviously i was over the moon 5 alloys wheels with tyres , bolts , locking nuts all for £30 !!!
Last edited by smithy756 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
click here to view build thread : ) http://www.ukpassats.co.uk/phpbb/viewto ... =5&t=54045

This topic has 211 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login