B5.5 TDi estate,bagg'd and interior done

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

D3NUM
still on the production line
Passat model: b5.5

B5.5 TDi estate,bagg'd and interior done

Post by D3NUM »

Been a member on here for a while now as was looking to buy a passat and finally picked up this one at the end of last year ( I know ages ago lol ) Got it cheap enough as had a running fault and no drive :(
By d3num at 2012-07-30
So had loads of plans but due to work issues these have been ages in getting started but i eventually found the running fault which was a worn cam :( so decided to replace head gasket,cam,tappets,cam shells,t/belt kit,water pump and injector seals and finally got it all finished during the week :D
By d3num at 2012-07-30
By d3num at 2012-07-30
Also removed the gearbox to check out the drive issue and found the clutch was knackered ( as thought ) so just renewed clutch kit,dual mass flywheel and rear crank seal/housing while I was at it as it had a small leak. Gave the car a wee tidy up,renewed the rear lights,number plate lights and fitted HID kit I had lying about and fitted a set of borrowed wheels on it and sent it up for its MOT today and it passed so well chuffed :)
By d3num at 2012-07-30
Over the last few months I have however bought bits and pieces for the car so hopefully by the weekend I will update more :D still have big plans for the car but just extended my timeframe for completion :)
Last edited by D3NUM on Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 30 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login