My Passat B6 Sold

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Chrisdut
B7
Passat model: B6 2.0TDi SE

My Passat B6 Sold

Post by Chrisdut »

Well thought I might aswell start my own build thread, it isnt going to be anything mind blowing but I like to keep a history or whats done etc and hopefully get ideas etc, to be honest i've not done a great deal to it yet either

Here it is on the day I picked it up, 92K full service history and I'm the third owner.

Fitted a set of the heater dials that a member found on ebay, looks alot better IMO

Ordered a set of German Pressed plates

Then bought some LED number plate light bulbs to go with the LED rears

So far thats about it other than I fully servicing it, fitted new rear pads, fitted a new battery, regased aircon and carried out full brake bleed the weekend after I bought it :-)

Plans ahead, I have a nice RCD 510 to fit, Im just waiting for my gateway ecu to turn up, am going to retrofit MMI and also fit VW premium bluetooth module (joys of being a master tech in a VW dealership) B)
Last edited by Chrisdut on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
VW Maindealer Master tech

MOT Misconceptions
http://www.ukpassats.co.uk/phpbb/viewto ... =3&t=50430

This topic has 143 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login