2006 Estate newbie !!

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

syracusey2k
Passat model: b6

2006 Estate newbie !!

Post by syracusey2k »

Hi

I bought a 2006 estate 140bhp tdi sport
Absolutely love it (previously owned Peugeot 406 estates for last 10 years plus) however I have a few issues.
Firstly in the tool kit supplied there is no tool for removing the wheels for punctures etc. it looks in the book to be a T40/T45 but alas i have neither so just need to know what size/where to buy ?
More importantly under reasonably hard acceleration the coil light flashes up on the tachometer and power is lost(switch off and start again and all is fine)and engine management flashes up this has happened twice in the last 4 weeks.
Lastly the parking sensors front and rear do not work a high pitch starts when reverse is engaged for 3-5 seconds then it stops however nothing else .
I have had a mate stand behind each sensor when reversing each time but I believe when one goes they all go.
I do have a warranty so will no doubt process the whole lot in one hit but would like to know how and why should any/all of them go again after the warranty expires.

Marc

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login