'01 Passat B5.5 Sport

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Nicf
still on the production line
Passat model: B5

'01 Passat B5.5 Sport

Post by Nicf »

Hi all, I haven't posted on here before and I generally don't post a lot even if I do visit a lot.

Anyway, I'm Nic and I have had a B5.5 Passat for around 4 months and I have a lot of time for it.

I haven't got any huge plans for the car but if I did come into some money I would jump on a US spec boot and front bumper+strips.

Definitely going to get a stubby mirror on the N/S as soon as one comes along at a good price and would like to colour code the strips at some point but no rush!

Anyway, upon seeing this smiley :-@ here are the pictures of how it is at the moment:

It is lowered on TuningArt coilovers which I wasn't expecting much from but I rate them quite well for ride comfort, I don't know if anyone else agrees?

And the Mercedes Replicas are 18x8.5" sprayed BMW Cosmos Black. I am always on the look out for alternatives, after going from a Mitsubishi Colt and BMW E30, it is astounding to me how the 18s feel like the smallest wheel I can put on!? I like them nonetheless but I'm used to being able to have 14s as the smallest option with tyres that cost pocket money!

All comments welcome. Good and Bad. B)

This topic has 20 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login