The Panzar Wgn - B4 PissRat

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

shaggy (nat)
B4
Passat model: B4 Tdi Wagon

The Panzar Wgn - B4 PissRat

Post by shaggy (nat) »

Having gone Jap for the last 8 or so months im happy to say i'm back in another Passat :D I haven't gone quite as retro as my old B3 but I've picked up a 95' (N) Tdi B4 so its still retro(ish) compared to the 51 plate Nissan its replacing :-bd Who needs luxury and comfort anyways lol

She ain't no oil painting, both front wings are shot, the electric windows 'sometimes' work, various interior trim panels are broken or non existent and compared to the Primera and the E220 it feels extremely basic. Oh yeah and then there's the mileage... at 219,000 its fair to say she's just about run in :-?

So where do I start... well the title gives it away really, Panzar (Panzer /ˈpænzər/ (German pronunciation: [ˈpantsɐ]) is German for tank and Wgn, well its no secret that im a sucker for an estate.... and yep, its gonna be another mad 'tidy rat' creation. I've always wanted to do an Army themed estate, Olive green and black, trinkets and markings etc and I 'think' this is going to be the direction I go with it.

Few pics

#PanzerWgn @NatHolloway
Its my Mums fault, she used to say "Grow up Stupid".....so I did

This topic has 174 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login