Stu's Sat "Peesat" New Owner Dubdave

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

stuart182
B3
Passat model: B5.5

Stu's Sat "Peesat" New Owner Dubdave

Post by stuart182 »

Hallo all.

As per the title, but its not a "race", Me and the Mrs have decided that at some point in the next year or so were going to be immigrating to Canada. So, the race is on to get my car looking how i've always wanted it to.

Ive already got a few of the minor mods being 5000k Hids, LED sidelight bulbs, LED interior and puddle lights, LED numberplate lights, Remap, a few novelty stickers, Wind deflectors. Now the big money comes, to achieve my goal, I need some 18" wheels (already in talks with a member on here for some RS6 reps, which I see ALOT on Audi TT's?) Windows tinted, getting that done as soon as I get paid so that will be done within 2 weeks, and depending on the stance once the wheels are on, lowering it with a possibility for some spacers.

Heres how she looked when I first got ownership from my dad;

And this is how she looks now;

This is very much a work in progress thread and I will keep updating as I keep modding, Watch this space! \:D/
Last edited by stuart182 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

This topic has 47 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login