beefys B 5.5 project -18-5-12 ch's fitted. collies ,tints

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

-beefy-
B1
Passat model: b5

beefys B 5.5 project -18-5-12 ch's fitted. collies ,tints

Post by -beefy- »

ok folks ,
names beefy , i live in middlesbrough cleveland :esm

joined the site a week or two ago , picking up loads of useful info and ideas for the project ,

jumped ships from the rs cosworth scene , got tired of throwing my money away lol :((

anyway , wasnt really looking for a project as such , but my parents in law b5.5 was coming up for sale as they just got a 2012 cc ,

anyway , as we have a 10 month old daughter , the old man decided she should have a nice car to be safe in :D

so deal was done an now im the proud owner of this

04 black 1.9 pd 130 highline :-bd

interior

engine

its just had a full service and full valet curtorsey of the parents :ymhug: then was dropped at ours

its a 130 highline , full leather black on black , factory option spoiler , 3 rear headrests ( not sure if that was an option ) 60k on clock , fsh , 1 owner from new , never wanted for anything ,

gave 2k for it :mrgreen:

plans for the car are to keep it as much a family car as possible , but subtle upgades to make it better

exterior

bigger alloys , got a set of brand new bbs ch's 18 x 8j - 9j staggered et45's with new faklen fk452's - satin black

marks are just rubber scuffs from tyre fitting ,

considering painting them body coulor or a bright silver ?? opinions ?
fk coilover kit ordered - thanks to input from here :wink:
colour code skirts and rear lip ,
look for front and rear lip extensions
bonnet pull
debadged chrome grille
medium tints
debadge rear
possibly halo style lights if i can find em
look into fitting my brembo monoblock 4 pots with pheaton 360mm discs

interior
head unit upgrade - inbuilt screen -dvd - reccommend anyone for this ?
headrest monitor upgrade - for daughter - as above
factory mat set
ipod connection
led light upgrade to give a cleaner light ( burnzy spec list )

170 bhp remap ( when i find a reputable north east re mapper ) boost gauge , diesel dump valve ( info wanted on best one ) ?? , uprated filter and any worthwhile mods you guys reckon , some subtle detailing in the engine bay

to do list

address some small paint issues , few parking dings and scratches ( very minimal ) these will be done with the exterior mods ,

very light clicking from the front rhc on right lock , so im gussing cv ?

anyway , tyres here today , collies ordered tomorrow , waiting on a call for the tinting , and if anyones got info , links or items on the list im looking for then drop me a line

but yeah , im beef !! lol

:-??
Last edited by -beefy- on Fri May 18, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 24 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login