N00b to the forum - second B5 TDi

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

k-Spec

N00b to the forum - second B5 TDi

Post by k-Spec »

Hi all,

used to have a 98 B5 saloon 1.9tdi (110bhp) in nebio blue (the silvery blue colour) that I bought when my girlfriend moved to exeter (the hilux was a bit too thirsty!!). Only mod was a resistor thing from Dragon Performance that worked far better than I had ever expected.

After doing 25k miles in it (taking it to 190k) I sold it for a few hundred more than I paid, and decided the only thing that really fitted the bill as a replacement was...another;

a 2000 W Blue (can somebody PLEASE tell me the name of this blue!?) B5 estate, 115bhp PD engine, tiptronic box, climatronic and now on 17" audi s-line wheels (if only I'd known how small they were going to look!!) - a bit of artistic licence taken...it's not yet lowered or tinted.

Dont really want to do a great deal other than more power (my old one would have destroyed this in a straight line) I'd also love some chrome roof rails and a couple of other little bits.

Anyway- hope you like it!

cheers

-keith

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login