My 2001 B5.5 100bhp PDi SE saloon..........B14 DUB

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

valver
still on the production line

My 2001 B5.5 100bhp PDi SE saloon..........B14 DUB

Post by valver »

About time I posted some pics. Had the car about 4 years as wifeys car, and I was using my Mk2 Golf VR6 as a daily driver (not ideal with a chromed VR6...... :cry: ). Wifey got another car, and I took on the Passat for the daily commute so the Golf can stay parked up, be pampered, and only come out to play on dry weekends! :cool:

Plans were to not do anything with the Passat, but as always can't help playing so currently has 'Highline' spec chrome mouldings, front fogs, HID conversion, Sport 3 spoke wheel, private plate 'B14 DUB', FK coilovers, and currently on late Audi A8 18" Sport 5 spokes with 25mm spacers......(although I am a bit of a wheel-whore and have a few sets of special rims tucked away that I will get round to trying on.....)

Future plans include fitting VW MFD Satnav (got this, just need to fit it), some leather trim (I've got a Sport cloth interior also waiting to fit), and would like a set of W8 bi-xenons to keep it high-spec OEM+ style.........

Oh, and here's the Mk2 (had it 10 years now, and a never ending project......) :lol:

Cheers y'all! :mrgreen:

This topic has 21 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login