Hi, Am new!

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Bainsy87
Passat model: B6

Hi, Am new!

Post by Bainsy87 »

Hi all,

My name is Bainsy, I have owned my 2006 passat for nearly on a year is my first VW. I have had many cars over the years and have to admit I am now definitely a VW fan now. I love my B6 passat, by no means it's not the perfect one. It has some battle scars a cat N on its V5 but up until 2019 when it was wrote off it had full history. It is a 2.0tdi BKP highline Estate sport in blue. I am now in the process of getting it tidy again. mainly cosmetic and the odd electrical and mechanical gremlins. Which I am going to be honest I hope you lovely people can help. I have one main issue with it at the moment which is the P0234 overboost issue. Which I am now in the process of sorting. I will post further details of this in the relevant section on the group. I hope to be as involved as I can possibly be. I like the car and I wish to keep it although I am in talks with someone over buying another Highline Sport in black but DSG. So sticking with the VW brand. Anyway enough of the rambling. HI :)

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login