Soon to be B6 Owner

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

yorkshiregrit
Passat model: B6 170 SEL Est

Soon to be B6 Owner

Post by yorkshiregrit »

Afternoon!

Have recently agreed a deal to swap my 2009 Freelander 2 for a 2008 Passat Estate. Just waiting for a personal reg retention before I can pick the VW up......come on DVLA!!

Car is an SEL Spec, 2.0 Diesel 170 with DSG, Pale Blue Clour (no idea what it is called!). Has been 1 owner from new, older couple (National Trust stickers the lot!) full main dealer service history (all at the same dealer), 76,000miles and looks imaculate inside and out!

Already thinking about mods, but may be limited as swapping cars is primarily about saving money so getting modifications past the Mrs might be difficult! I fancy some R36 wheels (keep the 16's with some winter tyres maybe?) and perhaps an RNS 510 and Multi-Function Paddle-Shift steering wheel in time.

Really looking forward to becoming a Passat owner, have previously owned a 55 plate A3 as a daily driver and had a Golf Mk2 GTI 8v for a while as a Track Toy both of which I enjoyed so hopefully the passat will be a good move for me!

Alex

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login