A Return Visit

New to the site or want to just say hello or even want to check the latest forum-related announcements? Click on!

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

Panda
B1
Passat model: B5.5 TDI Wagon

A Return Visit

Post by Panda »

Hi Guys,

Was a member on here a few years ago after buying my B5 2.5 TDI from adams24 iirc, disapeared after I wrote said B5 off on a speed bump yes a speed bump cracked the sump and didnt notice, killed the engine, after which I went to the dark side and had a scobby followed by and MX 5 and now a corsa (please no laughing at the back).

Well I'm now back and looking to sell the corsa and replace with another derv Passat or maybe an A4/6 depending on what comes up at the right price at the right time. will need to be a wagon I think as with a 13 month old and another on the way I'm gonna need some room lol.

any advice would be most welcome, not to sure how much i'm going to have to spend yet, it depends on how much I sell the corsa for and how much is left in teh kitty after sorting my house out but its not going to be a great deal probably around the £3k mark maybe a bit more.

so what would you's guys recomend, I had the 2.5 v6 tdi before which I loved, does the 1.9tdi come close?

previously B5 2.5 V6 TDI

Currently B5.5 1.9TDI Sport Wagon PD 130

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login