rear suspension change

This Section is purely for HOW TO step by step guides , if you want to submit a thread please email admin or post it up and we will moderate it accordingly....these can be discussed in the other relevant forums . ALL THREADS WILL BE LOCKED

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

lee1
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: B4 wagen VR6

rear suspension change

Post by lee1 »

follow this link as its prtty good and clear for the front suspension
http://www.passatworld.com/forums/showt ... p?t=104287" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

REAR SUSPENSION FOR FWD PASSATS B5/B5.5

once you have taken the wheel off i useed 2 spring clamps to compress the spring enough to get it out then putting the spring clamps back on the new spring in the same place as the other one. then simply put the spring back in the same way you got the old one out.

for the rear struts there are two bolts at the tiop to undo from inside the wheel arch and one bolt at the bottom then pull the bottom off the strut up and move either side to get it out then just do all this in reverse to put back in.

soor but when i did this the pictures i took didn't work out and don't show anything to help anyone else. :oops:
B4 wagon VR6

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login