Bose Sound System

Have a big install or a question about your stereo put it in here .

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

mattbarber
B2
Passat model: B5.5 Highline

Bose Sound System

Post by mattbarber »

Hi all,

Whilst I am aware that I could quite easily install Bose speakers to my 04 54 Passat Highline, are there any Bose head units I could fit ?

I currently have the standard double din cassette / 6 shot CD player at the moment, but could this be replaced by a Bose equivelant ? (wouldn't need cassette any more)

Or, if I was to fit just Bose speakers, would there be any real gain in sound quality / clarity ? Or would these speakers just distort at high volume as I don't have any form of amp - my complete sound system at the moment is completely factory standard.

I had a look at the Bose website, but when you go to "Automotive Systems" section and go to choose your car make, Volkswagen is not listed. I chose Audi instead, but it would appear that the A4 Cabriolet would already have some form of Bose head unit fitted by the factory.

I would like to just fit some Bose speakers if I could, but I'm unsure of the true gains of fitting just these and nothing else.

Please advise !!!

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login