GTA V discussion thread,

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

Jk*
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: B6 170 BMR

GTA V discussion thread,

Post by Jk* »

Not sure how many of you guys are gamers out there but its something that I have an interest in.

If you don't, then this thread is probably not for you and no doubt you are royally pee'd off with everyone talking about it.

Anyway, just wondering what peoples opinions on GTA V are from their experiences so far.

Positives:
I think the graphics are ace even though they are only running at 720p still. Also, the transition between scenes and roaming is so much better, no loading times. The driving experience is great, vehicles are more responsive.
I love how much space there is and how you can switch between characters. Less censored also I think.

Negatives:
Trying to shoot when driving is tricky, I can never see the white dot. I seem to spend a lot of time just driving around between places and missions. Some glitches in my garage, cars parked on top of each other. Trying to lose your wanted level is definitely harder! lol.

Whats others thoughts about the game?

Wanted:
R-Line or Votex side skirts.

This topic has 101 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login