General Chat ! =PLEASE READ===

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

vwnutant
Site Admin
Passat model: Audi Q5 Sline

General Chat ! =PLEASE READ===

Post by vwnutant »

==========A ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE SENT VIA NEWSLETTER NEXT MONTH==========

The reason , and ONLY reason I started this Website 6+ years ago , was because I love VWS/AUDIS/etc etc , and did not see anywhere for the VW PASSAT , so decided to fill the gap with a useful, FUN, friendly , informative area where all like minded people can learn a bit about the models and chat all things PASSAT ....

I have seen some threads over the last few months which have caused some concern , and frankly made my eyes water and cringe ! . In this current climate and day and age we ALL have to agree to get on with each other in life , if you dont like someone or there ways then please go through the correct proceedures , do not use UKPASSATS Car Forum to get involved in any political/racial/moral/ethical/sexist/degrading agruments that a website of car enthuiasts use for exactly that -CARS .

UKPASSATS IS AN IMPARTIAL FORUM TO DISCUSS THINGS ABOUT CARS AND RELATED MATTERS AND DOES NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE BEING POSTED - THE FORUM WILL BE CLOSELY MODERATED AND ANY THREADS THAT GO OFF ABOUT THE TOPIC OR ARE SEEN TO BE STARTING ANY FORM OF UNRELATED VAG TOPICS AND UNREST WILL BE DELETED/LOCKED/REMOVED FROM THE FORUM

Should any members have any problems/questions/arguments about any of the above then I will speak personally to them via MSN/PHONE/SKYPE/PM/EMAIL , I and the ADMIN Team wish to keep this forum FUN and do not want to be seen to be judging anyone/group/faith- IT IS A CAR WEBSITE - AND SHALL REMAIN SO !

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

I Shall lock this topic soon but if you have any problems keep it simple and reply or pm me

ANTONY
ADMIN TEAM
SITE OWNER
=VWNUTANT - ADMIN/OWNER -UKPASSATS.CO.UK=

===CONTACT ME FOR MERCHANDISE OR BUSINESS/ADVERT ENQS FOR FORUM===
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR 12 MONTH PACKAGES AND ONGOING CONTRACTS

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login