Stitched Up A Kipper on eBay

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

AlunfromMerthyr
B5
Passat model: B6

Stitched Up A Kipper on eBay

Post by AlunfromMerthyr »

As you are all aware I am trying to get my car in Tip Top condition, as part of my current employment and just cos it needs doing.

All the engine work was carried out by Mark at Blackridge Automotive in Bedford and for that I am eternally grateful.

I needed to get the Maps updated and that is in the process of being done over this weekend approaching thanks to Jarek, this will probably be doneas I said this weekend.

I also need to get a new Bluetooth Module for my B6, the current one only works well with Nokia Phones, nowt wrong with it, just I got an iPhone 4s and to get hands free to work in my car I need to use an old Nokia X6 and it is costng me close on £100 per month for the both phones on contract with EE. So, I purchase a USED Bluetooth Module off eBay as instructed with the correct part numbers on this forum, duly paid the £45.94 as this was a Buy It Now item on eBay and not Auction. Waiting for this to be delivered after purchasing over the past weekend and get a message from seller today along the lines of SORRY, we sold this item over the counter and did not remove it from eBay as we should have. OK, I can accept a mistake and they duly refunded me, but lo and behold they have re-listed the flaming item for over trble the money. B)(*&^%$. I hate being tucked up. Why not tell me the truth, they messed up on the price and it should have be such and such.
Grrrrr
Back to the drawing board and still looking for a BT Module if anyone knows of a proper working one that will connect toi the iPhone 4s.
Cheers
and sorry about the rant but I am p/ssed off.
AJ
Still To Do............
Upgrade Headlights. Upgrade Interior Lights. Not a lot but if anyone can offer to do any of the above jobs gimme a PM or a Text on 07940 523 523.
AJ

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login