my search has ended...not a VAG

Post all your non car related and general chat in here for us all to have a laugh about !- Topics will be moderated if out of hand/offensive !....

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

Peanut651
B7
Passat model: b5.5

my search has ended...not a VAG

Post by Peanut651 »

well my long search has ended looking for a retro car, and today i went and picked up my next project :D its a 1975 opel manta A 2.2gte. it has alot of rust which is good coz i can see that its not been tampered with but iv got big plans for it and it will need stripping back to bare metal anyways. the engine has done a genuin 44K miles but it will be coming out to drop a redtop turbo lump in it :wink: (sometime in the late future)

i also have a bid on a ford sierra for the rear diff so i will be modifying the car to fit that aswell and already ordered some coilovers and some 14X10 superlite alloys

cant wait to get started on it...hopefully gonna be an animal once im finished with it but i can see alot of stressfull night along the way :roll: it needs alot of welding and reshaping of the inside floor-pan and inner arches etc... the main bodywork is spot on but the inside needs alot of work

the alloys iv ordered for it

and heres the bailer.....

Paul...aka peanut. the nut of all nuts

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login