Hyundai Howler?

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

penri
B7
Passat model: 2.0 8v B3 Estate

Hyundai Howler?

Post by penri »

As i have mentioned in another thread somewhere, my wife took delivery of a new i30 at the beginning of March, having requested the new 1.6 90ps diesel engined version. I wasn't there when she actually placed the order, i was looking after the kids but assumed all had gone smoothly.

I've commented before on how surprisingly pokey it is (she decided to show me this morning - although i wasn't really trying! :oops: ) and just put it down to Hyundai getting the most from a comparitively 'underpowered' engine - thats the wrong word but you know what i mean.

Anyway, enough rambling. I've just got back from the shops and noticed a sticker behind the door (only visible when the door's open) which says 'Hyundai i30 1.6 Comfort 115PS :shock:

So it's too late to check with the dealer - and to be honest that bit doesn't bother me. I'm more pee'd off about the fact that if i do have a different car to the one i thought i had then the insurance and road tax are wrong.

Anyone ever come across anything like this before?!

(stand by for edited post with full explanation!)
The Other Adam

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login