Passats this year....

The place for all your non-technical motoring related chat, rants and banter.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Vince
still on the production line

Passats this year....

Post by Vince »

Everywhere i look there seems to be more and more Passats turning up modded.....not a bad thing of course.... :P

The level of cars you now see modded...especially B4's like mine makes me glad that im not showing mine this year, because its left way behind due to no budget at all to mod with. :cry:

But in the true spirit of.....you cant keep a good dog down, im going for the "art of fighting without fighting" style this year and trying for OEM+ :wink:

The way i look at it, the scene is bound to swing back to "anti modding" aka leaving it standard which of course will leave my car automatically ready..at least thats what i tell myself to make me feel better :lol:

Anyway thought id check in and say hello and that id like to meet up with the UK Passats crew this year and get to know some of you......by the way, who was the guy who came into the shop the other day with his mate and his dad? asking about B5 stuff? We spoke about American Hotrod......im terrible with names :oops:

There seems to be alot of Passat people around Oldham / Mcr area...do you ever meet up?

This topic has 24 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login