Driver profiles

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

stonedcamel
Passat model: B8

Driver profiles

Post by stonedcamel »

Hello there, only just joined this forum. recently taken ownership of Passat GT estate 190 and i must say i love it and its great to be driving a VW again (last car was a ford focus)

Before I got the car, I did the usual and read up on all the new toys and gadgets and noticed you can select a driver profile which will change the wing mirrors, the seat position, the radio stations, driver steering, throttle etc.

The only successful thing I have managed so far in this, is changing the names of the drivers haha... when I selected myself and put all radio stations etc, I then went onto the Mrs profile and selected the ones she would like. BUT, then when I went back onto mine, hers were there....

What am I doing wrong? I would imagine its just a simple press and hold a button to save. Google has been no help and when I mentioned it to the salesman, he didn't know about this feature but contact me and let me know (which he hasn't). i have read about assigning the keys but it asks to select a profile when the ignition is turned on and you can change the driver profile at anytime....

confooosed... thanks