iplayer launching when leaving the car?

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Vansflyer
Passat model: B8 Estate

iplayer launching when leaving the car?

Post by Vansflyer »

As the title says... And it's a pain in the bum!
RLine 240 estate with pro Navi.
My job is riding motorcycles doing 300 + miles most working days so BBC Iplayer keeps me sane whilst working listening to the radio a day or so behind.
When I get in the car I normally listen to real time radio or sd card etc no problem...however whenever I turn the car off my phone starts playing (on the phone speaker) the iplayer on whatever was the last thing I was listening too, even if the iplayer app wasn't open. So everytime I leave the car I have to get the phone out of my pocket and fire up the iplayer to turn it off! :((
Currently using a Samsung S7 Android but it did the same on my Sony Z5, I can't use an iPhone as they arnt waterproof and with my job moisture can be an issue!
So after a long explanation does anyone on here use iplayer and have the same issue? I am trying to get to the bottom of which product has a fault, Android or Vw? I disconnect from my helmet BT and it's not a problem or other car kits I have in our other cars... VW say it's the latest software (despite it dropping BT phone several times and neighbour has same issue in his new Golf R) but it all points to the VW software...
Sorry for the rambling...
Vans

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login