Wash + Polish/wax. Minimal price, Maximum results.

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

stuart182
B3
Passat model: B5.5

Wash + Polish/wax. Minimal price, Maximum results.

Post by stuart182 »

(let me start with apologies if this is in the wrong section)

Hi all who are reading this.

I've been seriously into car detailing for a while now. So much so that I wish to pursue this as a career. Obviously the ball has to start rolling somewhere. The services I could provide would be limited to all hand work no machining (for the time being). I'm committed to providing the best results I possibly can at the lowest cost to you. Using products which I have tested on my car assuring results.

each time I clean my car I like to spend hours on it, doing things that are constantly in view and those that aren't, for example the wheel arches, inside alloy wheels, door seals etc.

So what can I do for you?

I can Wash, Clay bar, and hand polish/wax your car charging only for parts and a very slight profit. Obviously travel has to be taken into consideration too. However again, I'm not looking to make a profit on that. The only testimonial pictures I have are of my own and friends cars, I'm sure they would also recommend me which is what I'm looking for. At this stage I have very little interest in profit as I still have a day job and really enjoy cleaning cars. Just getting my name out there.

How much will it cost you?

To wash, clay bar then polish/wax your car (excluding travel) a small car could be done for £25 (micra, fiesta, golf etc) With larger cars being £35 (Passats, 5 series, mondeo etc)

Obviously each car is a different size so please get in touch for a more accurate quote.

As you can see I will be doing these for peanuts.

I'm located just south of York in North Yorkshire.

Testimonial shots

Only a couple, but this will be the standard of work carried out (Please note none of it is perfect, but I strive to get it as close to that as I can)

Contact details

Mobile: 07807858786
Email: Stuartdobbin2007@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you for taking the time to read this its much appreciated.

Stuart

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login