She asked for a Bath...and I gave her one :) (Pic Heavy)

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Timon2210
B7
Passat model: B7

She asked for a Bath...and I gave her one :) (Pic Heavy)

Post by Timon2210 »

Hi guys,
Well the car been so dirty,because it was raining in the last week,but I didn't had time to wash it,but after a week looking like this (you will see in pics),so she asked for a bath,and I gave her a very nice one :),and also I cleaned and hovered inside,so it shines now :),here is some pics of what she looked like before:

So as you can see it's sooo dirtyyyy :(,but later at night,I got the water pump ready,and shampo,Me and My Brother,and started rinsing it to remove dust,and make the mud wet as you can see in here:

Note: New Tires and 15mm spacers been added to my car during that day.

After rinsing it and give it a good rub with shampo,and doing the rims and wheels,as you can see here:

after that,I rinsed off the shampo,and dried the car,to have this as the final result,here is some pics after finishing at night,around 8:00 PM,and the temp was about 8 C...brrr

And here a few more pics in the daylight,for a better look :D :

Thank you so much for looking,hope you like it,comments are welcomed

Tim
Last edited by Timon2210 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2002-101BHP-1.9 TDI-SOLD
Now driving-Passat B7-104KW-140BHP-2.0 TDI-Full Options-It's Bought NOT Built..LOL

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login