Supagaurd

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

dubber36
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: T6 Caravelle

Supagaurd

Post by dubber36 »

I supagaurded my car at the weekend.

I fell for the sales pitch when I bought my Leon 5 years ago, and paid £250 to have the car done. I have to say it realy does work though. For a black car, it was a doddle to keep clean. Just needed a wash once a week. I didn't polish is for 3 years, and it always shone like a new un.

Anyway, a mate bought a new Corvette Z07 the other week, and asked me where to get his done. A bit of research turned up the paint sealant on ebay going for about £4.00, so I bought 2.

The scam is that the dealers stock a kit consisting of the paint sealant, scotch guard type stuff and the aftercare kit. The valeters book out a kit to each car, do the job and give the aftercare kit to the customer. When they do the next car, they use the leftover stuff from the previous car, therefore leaving them with a new paint sealant and scotch guard.

I clayed my car and applied the paint sealant on saturday. When I washed all of the Leeds mud off on monday night, it was doddle to do. It as good as fell off.

This really is good stuff, and at this price it has to be worth giving a go.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login