Dealers & Customer Service, are they compatable ?

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Notajag
still on the production line
Passat model: B6 Estate

Dealers & Customer Service, are they compatable ?

Post by Notajag »

I've had the half hour test drive on the 22nd Sept a further 40mins working out whether they wanted to match the CarWow offer from a rival garage.
The garage I'm using is one of these big brand new buildings on a trading estate, everyone under thirty rushing around clutching bits of paper !
Scrutinising the order they had to redo it twice before getting the build spec correct :-q
Signed the order form following week 29th September gave over a £1000 deposit and came away with a folder of my spec glossary including an app to download to follow the build, only problem is it doesn't recognise my order No.
Therefore Useless !!! :-q
I did request at the time of signing an online manual to get ( UKP have suggested using nearly new plate on Autotrader to input, which I've done :-bd ) the garage have stayed silent !
The car can easily be the first or second biggest purchase in their budget and dealers whether new or used need to make sure that we the customer are treated respectfully and not as revenue fodder.
I'm going to do an objective review of the whole process with stage 1. Up to handover and drive home and hopefully with a :-bd
Any other feedback on dealers ?

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login