My Fjord Blue Build...

The virtual show-'n'-shine - show us what you've got, plus some details about it! Feel free to add a pic of yourself so we can put a face to a name!

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Devon-Sam
B2
Passat model: B5

My Fjord Blue Build...

Post by Devon-Sam »

Hi guys i'm Sam from Plymouth,

i posted a hello in here a couple of weeks ago, and it's been bloody hectic since!

The turbo on the passat (1.8t) finally died a spectacular death on my partner's parents drive covering the whole street from pavement to roofline in 2 litres on burnt oil being chucked through the exhaust!

So a brand new unit was ordered and the old one taken out while i was waiting.. the wait got the better of me and with 2 weeks off work and the car sitting there anyway i decided to do a few things to the 'ssat...

Full service - existing spark plugs were disgusting and the fuel filter looked as if it hadn't been changed in over 5 years!

New oil feed line for the new turbo ,

Drilled my air box :roll:

Badegless grill on the front, de-badged the rear an vinyl wrapped the rear badge in black,

headlight resto, new side repeaters and HID install , LED sidelights, Plasti dipped all of my interior trim black,

Went to the scrappy and claimed a few lost parts like my jacking covers...

New key :)

New Crankshaft pos. Sensor

and LED rear number plate bulbs....

Oh and the Turbo install!

Next on the list...

Cambelt

New Wheels

Coilovers

and a few other little bits.... :-bd

--- Sam - Fjord Blue B5 1.8t ---

--- "Where's My Hammer?!?" ---

This topic has 21 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login