DECEMBER 2009- LEE1 !!

Here we feature the winners of the previous years UKPASSATS car of the month Competition and all the work that went into them. This competition is no longer run so the Forum is LOCKED.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

lee1
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: B4 wagen VR6

DECEMBER 2009- LEE1 !!

Post by lee1 »

well cheers - thats put a smile on my face :D

it isn't quite finished yet but it will be soon i hope (when things turn up)

i bought the car in january 2008 as a standard 20v se which didn't last long

on the first day i put a headunit in

which is amber and blue (nearly matches the rest of the dash)

then i bought some 17 inch rs4 reps which i should have got some 18's but you live and learn

i wanted some tints to shade my little un from the sun (which we didn't get any) so i went for 35% i think

i then got fed up with sitting in the clouds and driving like it was on 2 wheels going round corners so i opted for bilstein shocks and -40mm apex springs

while at elsecar in 08 i purchased a fk debadge grille and as soon as i got home it was out of the box on on the car

oh and i managed to fit the wiring in and fit a 12" sub init (thats nolonger there)

it more or less stayed like that for a few months until i got a black bonnet bra and colour coded the trims and i fitted a lip spoiler

read for vw fest

then in september that year i got some hids read for the dark nights

moving on some d1ck ran into the back of me in november so that got me a new rear bumper and a one piece rear insert

nothing much happened up untill about may when i got it a jap spec insert but i wasn't keen on it so i sold that on and then did the roof in cream leatherette

and painted the wing mirrors cream to match

after a few months i got bored and took the leatherette off but got some new rims which where 18" r32 i hated them

which brings me up to its current state and the reason for it to be cotm

it now has 18" s3 rims in harvest moon beige and i had the roof and wing mirrors painted to match or the other way around, most of the car has now had a respray and it now mint, the suspension has been changed to coilovers with the rear adjusters taken out it has new headlights and the engine covers have been painted green and cream

thanks for reading :D
Last edited by lee1 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B4 wagon VR6

This topic has 31 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login