judder vibration 2009 passat cr110 diesel 98,000 miles

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

tbreak69
Passat model: b6

judder vibration 2009 passat cr110 diesel 98,000 miles

Post by tbreak69 »

Hi All,
I have a 2009 Passat cr110 diesel 5 speed 98k miles. I have a judder/vibration when pulling away and also if i put my foot down in 5 gear at 1500rpm on a flat road the car will start to pick up with no judder or vibration but as soon as i get to 1750/1800 rpm with foot still to the floor the juddering will start and then gone again when i get it to around 2100rpm.
i do Tow a caravan sometimes x_x x_x and when i pull away with that the juddering is far more aggressive. Also while towing i have to keep in a lower gear and high revs to accelerate or juddering and vibration will occur.
My first thought was my dmf or clutch was on its way out. so after emptying my wallet of £930 and getting both replaced at the garage the bloody car is still doing it :(( :(( :(( :(( :((.
I cant really afford to throw much more money at it.
Do you guys/girls have any ideas on what is wrong and direct me in diagnosing the fault?
I can do basic mechanics ie Brakes, bearings and suspension repairs but thats about it :roll: :roll:
Thanks for your time Mark

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login