please help i have starting problems on my B6

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

scoob1959
still on the production line
Passat model: B6

please help i have starting problems on my B6

Post by scoob1959 »

hi i have a vw passat 2008 b6 highline estate 20TDi ...i am haveing problems with it starting hot and cold i can start it some times it starts first go right away other times i try it fires i let go of ignition fob it stops other times it takes a while to start a odd time i have had to stop turning it over as oil warning info comes on the dash display then i try again a min later it starts its all verry intermitent ....it runs fine does not seem to be looseing power and it seems to turn over ok spins over well....it does tho at times when on a run judder as tho the engine is miss fireing as tho its going to stop but this last only about 3 seconds then runs perfectly again...................also i have a problem were the dash display says that front left hand parking light not working and a icon on the dash showing a light bulb is iluminated i have looked at the bulb front left its fine tho the strange thing is when i switch on my side lights they all work and the warning lights all go out after a while....... then i turn the lights off again via the main head light switch the parking lights warning stays of untill i stop the car and restart even tho the steering colum indicator arm is in the middle position.... :sad: :sad: :sad: :
Last edited by scoob1959 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login