F23 fuse, what is it for?

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Post Reply
still on the production line
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:20 am
Passat model: B6

F23 fuse, what is it for?

Post by chizzle3110 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:25 am

Hi Guys

B6 Passat 2006 2.0 TDI SG6 ENG Code BKP

I was looking through my fuses yesterday to see if any had blown and found that F23 had indeed blown.

Now here is the thing, I'm 90% percent sure it came from f23 but the other 10% is saying f24

I was on a role just pulling, checking and replacing them when I saw the fuse in question had blown I lost my train of thought #-o
Diagrams that I can find say engine management, does anyone have any further details on what it Controls.

Thanks Chizzle

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests