3c5, 2006, 1.9 tdi 105, no start

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

mathiasjholm

3c5, 2006, 1.9 tdi 105, no start

Post by mathiasjholm »

Okay, guys I am new on this tapatalk thing.. I really need som advice...
Th 20. April this year I bought at 3c5 from 2006... It was running great, also on the way home... but later that day, I was picking up my wife.. and this happened: I was accelerating to get in front of a truck to get off the freeway.. before that I tried to charged my phone, and I only charged for 5 seconds so I unplugged the charger, and as I said I began to accelerate to get of the freeway, as soon I came of, the car drop all rpm and speed, and It didn’t react to the speeder... so I shut it off, and couldn’t start it again... after a few minutes I started again and drove fine until I picked my wife up, on the way home, It began serval times to drop rpm and speed, but after a few seconds it reacted again, after it had done that a few times, it did it for good... I shut it off and tried to start I, but it wouldn’t...
Over the weekend, me and my body had tried to troubleshoot the problem (no start) it cranks fine.. here is the situation:
- tester do not show any fault codes from the ecu, and it have fully connection to the ecu
- battery and generator works fine
- it doesn’t start with start cables
- it cranks so the start relay works
- the delivery pump is working, and also back to it from the high pressure pump
- we have replaced the crank shaft with a new one
- we have cleaned the egr and the piston
- fuses are all intact, except from that fact that there apparently are missing the fuse for the lighter/12 v output were I tried to charged my phone..
- the olie pressure sensor was broken and we replaced it..
- we also check the steering column lock and either seemed to be causing the problem...
- we check the injectors by measuring the resistance, and it looks like their are working fine..
- we couldn’t find any voltage to them, so we put it together (locked the injectors up again, with the top)
- then we found the cable from the fuse box going to the injectors and unplugged the connection and tried to measure the voltage on the cable connected to the fuse box, then we tried to crank the car, we used a multimeter, but couldn’t find any voltage.... we no It is small impulses in high speed so we couldn’t conclude if that’s the problem... we don’t want to unplug the injectors one by one and test it.., because our mechanic says that we potentially got do more damage... and he also says, that because the wire/cables to the injectors on this model are located inside the top together with the injectors it is in touch with olie and this could potentially be causing the problem...

.... what could we do/check next? Have we overlooked something, do any of the have any experience with it?
- please help me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk