Mice!

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

robgil
B2
Passat model: B6 Estate 08 CR

Mice!

Post by robgil »

I few weeks back I noticed a pair of headphones in the glove box had been nibbled by something, then I had a look under the bonnet and found the black foam ontop of each wing just before the scuttle panel had been chewed!
So I put a mouse trap ontop of the battery in the engine bay and one in the passenger footwell.
The next morning I had caught a mouse in the engine bay.
I thought that was it until yesterday, something had been nibbling again inside the car!
Two traps down when I got home from work tonight, one in the engine bay and one in the passenger footwell. I went out to take a look just now and peered into the car, a mouse had been caught in the footwell trap and another was sitting where the handbrake normally is! Nothing in the engine bay trap.

I live in the sticks so I guess there is plenty of mice around this close to harvest time.

But how the hell are they getting into the car? Obviously getting through the engine bay somehow but can they get past the firewall?

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login