Retro fitting duel climate control

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

kieran-burley
still on the production line
Passat model: b6

Retro fitting duel climate control

Post by kieran-burley »

So today I started the very daunting task of the retrofitting dual climate control.
Luckily I have a donor car that I am using for all my parts and loom.
I started by removing the front seats centre console and dashboard then dismantle and removeal of the blower and heater matrix from the donor car labeling up everything as I go as I will only forget by the time I will put it all back together . Not forgetting to drain and disconnect both the A/C and coolant
Then time for the dreaded bit the loom lucky a lot of it is attached to the blower and matrix which makes it easyer but for the bits that's not the looms are a mess I started my removing all that I could of the loom tape just so I could see what is going on! By tracing out of the required wiring removing pins out if the fuse box to make it easier to fit back in.
So to sum up my productive day I have the dash out along with the duel climate control matrix and all the required loom more to follow when I start pulling my own car apart
Here are a few pictures from today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login