2011 CC ESP/ABS/TPMS/Handbrake error codes

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Kartman
B2
Passat model: B6 CC GT TDI 205

2011 CC ESP/ABS/TPMS/Handbrake error codes

Post by Kartman »

Hi all, I have been scratching my head on this one. ESP/ABS/TPMS/Handbrake all light up on dash randomly and will not clear in VCDS. Here is my AutoScan: Please Login or Register to see this code At first I thought it was the left rear speed sensor so I changed that and the problem and associated codes are still there and come back when cleared.
Aux code is because of MDI retrofit. All the suspension codes are because my electronic dampers committed suicide so I fitted KW coilovers to the front, have the rears still to fit. Not sure on the alarm code although it doesn't sound and the lights just flash.

So the sensor didn't help, I have disconnected battery for ages to no effect, I have checked all car and engine bay fuses, all good. I have had a voltmeter on the battery and checked that the voltage regulator is working as it should (prompted by the over voltage code) but it all seems fine.

So does anyone have an ideas before I crawl around underneath and check all the abs wiring? About ready to set the car on fire!

Thanks, Jordan

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login