Passat Mods

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

mickjane2
B1
Passat model: B6

Passat Mods

Post by mickjane2 »

High! had my Passat SE (B6/C3) 2008 2.0 TDI DSG since the beginning of December 2014. I have done a few Mods over the last 6 weeks ie brushed S/steel trims around the dash air vents, head lamp switch and drivers door switch panel (removed door switch panel trim after a couple of days (didn't like it).) Replaced H/lamp switch for Euro H/lamp switch with light sensor. Fitted front fogs and led DLR fog lamp surround (will be upgrading CECM to a thirty bit one when finances are available.) I have also fitted an RNS 315 DAB B/T unit, I have fitted the micro phone, Sat/Nav aerial and DAB aerial in the roof consul and all seems to be working Ok. I have a couple of questions, one do I need a B/T aerial as well, two how much agro is it to upgrade the Gauge cluster to a White MFD type (is the face lift one the same as the 2010 Tiguan and B7 Passat. I do own a late VCDS cable so I can do the coding, your help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Mick
Last edited by mickjane2 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
FK Street coil over kit, Speed line 19 inch alloys, RNS315 dab unit, Brushed alloy air vent surrounds, Bonnet air scoops, LED DLR's, Rear boot spoiler, Front fogs fitted OEM style, Chrome exhaust tips P/X for an 2010 EOS.

This topic has 20 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login