MY 2.0 tdi 140bhp se 4dr 06 plate (POWER LOSS)

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

jbsportstech
still on the production line

MY 2.0 tdi 140bhp se 4dr 06 plate (POWER LOSS)

Post by jbsportstech »

I have just be inherited this as a company car from someone who left. Personally I was all set to order a new mondeo being a ford fan and having a focus st which I had been running on cash allowance for 2 years.

Anyway it needs some body work which it is booked in for as its been scratched and bumped and I like clean straight cars. Anyway it needed a service and went in and vw had it 4 days! :( changed the fuel pump and thurst bearing and did loads of work pages of the stuff its only done 55k. Anyway had it back a week and the handbrake wont disengage half the time and it has no where near the poke of the 140bhp loan car I had that felt more like a 170 so I checked and they confirmed its 140bhp so new there was something a miss with mine. Any this weekend it has on 3 seperate occasions no turbo and you put your foot flat on the floor and it wont accelerate anymore whihc was fun as I entered a dual carriage way and now the engine warning light is on. It must go into the bodyshop tomorrow but I will probably get a crappy astra hire car. Has anyone else experienced power mpg 48 tops on the motorway and lack of power and then a complete power loss and no turbo?

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login