Driving holidays.

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

minio
B7
Passat model: B6 SE WAGON

Driving holidays.

Post by minio »

Hi Guys

I am off to France (in 6hr) for a week of driving holidays. Me and my mates are going to France but will also drive to Switzerland, Austria and Germany (Stuttgart Porsche museum).

I was looking forward this holiday for a long time. My wagon has been undertaking loads of preventive repairs. Things started going down the hill last month when guy crashed into me what resulted in long saga with a insurance company (still ongoing), car being written off and listed as cat C. Last week it came from body shop and went to my mechanic. Air con got re-gassed, oil pump serviced, new engine oil, rear brakes, steering rack (plus quite a few cosmetic things).

I was going to spend the weekend in Norfolk and leave for Folkestone from there but 5miles away from Norwich this happened:

The oil pum went. Now passats seats in my mates yard with full tank of diesel, re-gassed aircon, iphone connection and more (filled it up 10 miles before it happened) and we are going to France in this:
Image (library pic, but exactly the same car/spec).

Its a 2001 Ford Focus, 1.6petrol Automatic, no air-con. We had to force-remove locking wheel bolts as my mate has no lock for them so we only have 3 bolts at the back. Did I mention that I hate Fords...? :((

.... so much for my driving holidays in Europe.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Visit Our Website: www.ZacneWheels.com
Zacne Wheels on Instagram: @zacnewheels

This topic has 15 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login