Coilovers fitted

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: vwnutant, desertstorm, water01

ash_pearce
B2
Passat model: B8 Alltrack

Coilovers fitted

Post by ash_pearce »

Hi all,

Early Christmas treat for me, bought a set of FK coilovers last week direct from FK Germany. Really impressed with their service as they were delivered 4 working days after ordering them. :ymapplause:

The quality is very good too for a budget set of coilovers, all comes packaged well (despite the extra in my box - can you spot it?) the paint finish is good on the springs although mine had a couple of small chips. I'd already decided before noticing the chips to paint the springs black as I'm not to keen on bright yellow plus a coat of hammerite never did any harm in protecting metal from the elements.

Had a mission with the old drop links as they were seized good and proper - nothing that the oxy-acetylene couldn't fix though. Other than that fitting is pretty straight forward.

Here's a couple of pics - they've not settled yet and will need adjusting for sure but I'm quite happy with the initial results, and yes I know it needs a wash... :hyst

Passat now sold

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login