Highline mfd adjusting convenience settings

something you need to ask , technical help here.

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

jammydodger
B1
Passat model: b6

Highline mfd adjusting convenience settings

Post by jammydodger »

Can anyone shed some light on the following. I have read the manual but can't find any specific sequence to adjust it. So here goes i have a tdi 170 sel with the full size mfd and steering wheel controls and when i got it it had the one press opens drivers door and 2 presses for all doors and the doors didn't auto lock when you start driving, i tried to alter this but the, menu didn't have the option to change it. So a few months back i was sat in the car without the engine running waiting to pick someone up and started having a play around like you do and for some reason the convenience menu came up and i found the setting to change to one press opens all doors and autolock when driving, so i turned them on and thought great really like these features but for some reason cannot get this menu back on no matter which way i try. Is there a secret way to unlock this menu as i have deffo managed to change it myself and now i can't. seems a bit wierd it was there one day and not the next! anyone have any ideas. :-??

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login